Sunday, May 30, 2010

Photo of the Week 5/30/10

Tricycle with window & milk cans, Council Floral Outdoor Market,
Saturay morning, May 28th

Please check out today's post at The Days of Wine & Roses; it's the next poem in the A Few More Fold-Out Postcard Sonnets series - oddly enough, it's dated 5/30, so it was written 14 years ago to the day.

There won't be any post Monday on Robert Frost's Banjo, so I'll see you folks on June 1st with a new L.E. Leone "Dating Poem" on Tuesday morning.

Happy Memorial Day.

8 comments:

  1. I love the photos you publish, I've tried to paint a couple because the textures intrigue me, wihout success I must add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot, John. Hope you and Eberly are enjoying the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot, John! I'm a total sucker for rustic Americana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save the last dance for me .....!:)
    Beautiful Photo John.You & Your have a fine week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bob, Willow, Roy, nursemyra & Tony: Sorry to be so late in responding, especially to the first three folks--this has been a most busy weekend & blogworld has felt the pinch!

    Bob: That's so flattering, thanks! Tell you what--I'll keep posting photos & you keep painting them!

    Willow: Thanks! Same to you & WT

    Roy: So glad you liked it.

    nursemyra: Thanks, & thanks too for stopping by!

    Tony: Hey, way to comment on two posts at once! Thanks--have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layers in that photo. It makes me want to run my fingers along it and feel the different textures. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nana Jo: So glad you liked it--thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & sharing your thoughts. Please do note, however, that this blog no longer accepts anonymous comments. All comments are moderated. Thanks for your patience.