Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Change in Our Programming....


Happy Saturday, folks - just a quick post to say I won't be participating in Sepia Saturday today. I got back late last night from a whirlwind trip out past Portland, Oregon, & within the half hour I'll be back on the road again! As a result, I haven't had the time to put together a "real" post.

I will try to pay visits to my Sepia Saturday comrades & other blog pals over the weekend, once this driving frenzy stops!

Pic: Yours truly at a stop on Interstate 84, about an hour east of Portland, with the Columbia River in the background - taken yesterday!

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful spot with the Columbia river in behind you. Glad to hear you got to your destination without incident. It must be lovely there at this time of year.

    Stay safe on the roads, John!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember visiting the Columbia River when I was young. It is a beautiful area. Enjoy the travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Happy Traveler! Write it, John!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat, LD, Martin & Karen

    Kat: The Columbia River gorge is a very beautiful area. Lots of driving, but done for a few days! Thanks.

    LD: I really love the Oregon landscape, whether it's the Columbia River area or the coast. Thanks!

    Martin: Thanks! This part of the journey is done.

    Karen: Yes, I'd like to write up some travels--not very poetic these days I fear--thanks for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy travels, John. I travelled along the Oregon coast many years ago and found it so beautiful. The journey is a poem, itself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & sharing your thoughts. Please do note, however, that this blog no longer accepts anonymous comments. All comments are moderated. Thanks for your patience.