Sunday, May 22, 2011

Photo of the Week 5/22/11

Quince Blossoms
Indian Valley, ID
Saturday 5/21
As a quick update: computer woes seem to have gone from bad to worse over the weekend, as the laptop now refuses to boot.  The PC works intermittently, but powers off as it sees fit, without any warning.  Not sure when this will be resolved, but I can tell you that Any Woman's Blues will post tomorrow, & that one of Barbie Dockstader Angell's poems will definitely post on Tuesday.  Thanks for hanging in there with me. 

7 comments:

  1. Nice shot! I can almost smell them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roy: & thanks! They do smell sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the computer problems; I hope they get resolved soon to your satisfaction.

    I love this photo. The color of the blossoms is gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi HKatz: Looks like I'll have a new computer in the morning! Pretty jazzed about that. Also means I'll be able to catch up on some of my favorite bloggers :) The quince blossoms are gentle--a good word for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & sharing your thoughts. Please do note, however, that this blog no longer accepts anonymous comments. All comments are moderated. Thanks for your patience.