[L.E. Leone assures me that her poem "The Grumpiest Man" was essentially found by her on a random sheet of paper that was originally some sort of non-poetic school exercise. If so, we must congratulate her unerring poetic eye, as it's a truly delightful poem!]
THE GRUMPIEST MAN
(a found poem)
1. The man didn't like people.
He didn't like cats. He didn't
2. A man was working on the street.
He made a noise.
3. The little girl went to the store.
Her father told her she could have
a new game.
4. The little girl didn't get a game.
She saw some earmuffs that she
5. The grumpiest man was happy when he
put on the earmuffs.