Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photo of the Week 4/3/11

Ewe & Lambs
North Grays Creek Rd
Indian Valley, ID
Saturday 4/2/11

NOTE: The blog will be (mostly) on hiatus from Monday April 4th thru Saturday April 9th.   There will be a post on Wednesday, which will be the already scheduled installment of Adams County Makes the News.  I need some time to get perspective the blog’s future direction—I foresee some changes, possibly big ones.

Of course, there will be poems posting on The Spring Ghazals on both Wednesday & Saturday.  & I will be checking in on your blogs, as well as spending time in my other usual cyber haunts.

Hope to see you on Wednesday or next Sunday.
Today's Photo of the Week is by Eberle Umbach!

6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. Curious to see the changes you make in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doug: Thanks! The photos will stay. It's possible there may be more photos. I'm also curious to see what changes I make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous photo John. We may be at other ends of the earth to one another but Spring and lambing seems to come at almost the same time.
    The only way to keep blogging fresh is to keep ringing the changes so I will be interested to see what changes you come up with, although your blog is one which is always a pleasure to turn to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alan: Yes, the lambs are harbingers of spring. Here they come in late February/early March, so these two are probably about a month old.

    Thanks for the kind words about the blog--you are right that re-invention is crucial to blogging over the long term. I must admit that, while I urgently feel the need of re-invention, I'm a bit at a loss as to how to go about it this time or what things will look like afterward. I do know that a few series that haven't (in my opinion) generated the enthusiasm I'd hoped for will probably be ending this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caroline: Come on out & we'll go sheep rustling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & sharing your thoughts. Please do note, however, that this blog no longer accepts anonymous comments. All comments are moderated. Thanks for your patience.