Thursday, July 31, 2014

Photos of the Month - July 2014 (California Beach Edition - with shameless plugs for my pals)

Bodega Beach on a July Sunday

Cliff with ice plant

Lots of gnarly currents!

Surfs up!

Ice plant

Yes, folks, something a bit different this month! I love the Pacific Ocean, & I love the Sonoma Coastline, & I got to experience this as part of a whirlwind trip to witness, participate in & experience the lovely marriage of my two dear friends, Danielle Leone & Jen Ralston. Speaking of which: please check the sidebar for their creative projects! Music from Sister Exister & video goodness in the form of BFF, a great new series directed by Jen & including a number of my friends - some familiar from earlier series on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & sharing your thoughts. Please do note, however, that this blog no longer accepts anonymous comments. All comments are moderated. Thanks for your patience.